This is the kind of recipe that can be made quickly and easily. There’s no need to fuss or truss. It’s ready in a flash when you put it in a very hot oven.
- One whole (3-pound) chicken;
- one tablespoon of olive oil;
- one teaspoon each of salt,
- ground black pepper,
- dried oregano,
- dried basil, paprika,
- cayenne pepper.
Local Offers 00000 Change Oops! We cannot locate any ingredients available for purchase close to you. Is the correct zip code on file?
- Instructions for the advertisement Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Remove all fat from the chicken by thoroughly rinsing it under cold, running water. Use paper towels to wipe down.
- In a small baking pan, place the chicken. Apply olive oil to it. Sprinkle the chicken with the salt, pepper, oregano, basil, paprika, and cayenne pepper mixture.
- The chicken should be roasted for 20 minutes in a preheated oven. Continue roasting for another 40 minutes at a minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees F (74 degrees C) by lowering the oven temperature to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Serve after 10 to 15 minutes of cooling.
You can use aluminum foil to cook food evenly, keep it moist, and make cleanup easier.
This Buffalo Chicken Pizza recipe by EatandRun can be made with leftover chicken:
Add two ounces of crumbled blue cheese and six ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese to a thin 12-inch pizza crust that has been pre-packaged. In a bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of Frank’s Red Hot (R) sauce with 1 cup of chopped chicken. The pizza should be topped with the chicken mixture and 1/4 cup of chopped red onion. Heat as per bundle bearings, around 10 minutes. To serve, top with hacked celery leaves and extra hot sauce.